vendredi 8 mai 2009

Woooohoooo thank you Snowball !!!!

Yes it is still my birthday ! Oui c'est encore toujours mon anniversaire !Today I received a gift from Snowball. She sent it in March for my birthday !
I love sweet Snowball so much. She is so cute. J'adore Snowball, elle est tellement mignonge et gentille !Waouw waouw waouw...... N. 1N. 2N. 3N. 4We had a lot of fun this afternoon.....on a bien joué cet après-midi....And I am a very very nice sister and I share with little Dyos.....

Thank you so much Snowball ! Big big kisses !

12 commentaires:

Taky a dit…

Ouah ... tu es gâtée Faya ... le nôtre va bientôt arriver ;o) Patience ... patience ....

Léchouille ...

The Airechicks a dit…

OOOhhhhh

We like the looks of the cow with the cape....

GREAT gifts....CELEBRATE long and hard....

Dyos what a very nice boy he is....

XXooXOOXXooo

Diego Dog a dit…

Looks like you were having fun!

Diego Dog

Gus a dit…

Wow..what a great surprise. We love little Snowy too. She and her JieJie are sweeties, just like you guys

gussie d

Asta a dit…

Faya
Those awe such gweat gifts.I've nevew seen any like it. So fun! Snowball is a sweetheawt. and you awe the bestest sissie awound. It's good to see you in youw gawden. I hope you have a vewy lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Hmmpphh you are a better sister than I am I think..well sometimes I share with Archie...Dyos looks like he feels a little better!! Love and kisses A+A

Lacy a dit…

Snowy is a very sweet puppy...she sent u some cool pressies...

b safe,
~rocky~

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Faya & Wild little Dyos!

Sorry we missed Dyos' surgery! I hated saying good-bye to my balls too, but hey, you got a cool looking blue body suit out of it. You wear it well, man!

Faya, you are the best big sissy in the world. I bet Dyos didn't want to eat his snacks because he was tied up and couldn't follow you around the garden to find a good spot to lie down to eat it. You're very sweet to let him play with your toys!

Please give Dyos some healing goober smooches from us, and take some juicy smooches for yourself, Faya!

Goober love,
Stanley

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, that was really sweet of Snowball to send you all of those toys. and you are a very nice sister to share with Dyos. you both look quite happy.

woofs.

Lorenza a dit…

Snowball sent you pawesome presents!
Sure is nice you are sharing them with Dyos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

TwoSpecialWires a dit…

Faya,
What lovely gifts from the sea. That blue octopus and the red crab make us excited to get to Florida soon to see if we can find some like them! You are a well deserving birthday girl... and a very kind and generous one, too! (Dyos is lookin' good!)

Luv ya,
jake and Fergi

Snowball a dit…

Hi Faya,

I am so glad that the package had finally reached you safely. I am glad that you like those stuffies.

Luv
Snowball