samedi 1 décembre 2007

Waouw c'est beau ! Nice isn't it ?


J'ai reçu une invitation de mon amie Asta pour aller fêter la St-Nicolas chez elle à New-York, alors je me suis préparée... My dear friend Asta sent me an invitation for the St-Nicolas in her appartment in New-York....I have to be ready....

J'ai préparé des bonshommes en pâte (Chritibänz) et des biscômes, des mandarines et des cacahuètes....Elle a déjà la recette du Himmelstrunk.... Look what I have to take with me !


Ce soir on a allumé les lumières ! Venez prendre un Himmelstrunk sous mon pavillon !


C'est cool non ? It is nice !

Ca c'est devant ! This is the front side of my house !



24 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

waouhhhh c'est Nowel chez touah zossi ma Faya d'amour !!! C'est tout joliiiiiiiiiiiiiii :-)))

Dis ??? C'est quoi himmelmachin ???

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

Wow Faya, so beautiful!!!

Love,
Bogart

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Do I see Santa trying to climb into your bedroom window, Faya??? Get out there and help him in, Girlfren! Hurry!
I love your Santa backpack! You are one stylin' girl!
See you at Asta's pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonyme a dit…

Au voleur ! tu es dans mon calendrier...

http://voleurdimages2.bleublog.ch/calendriers-de-lavent/la-seconde-porte-du-calendrier-de-lavent.html

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Your maison looks wonderful Faya.
We'll see you at Asta's pawty. We're bringing our didgeridoo.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Kirby a dit…

Hi Faya,

Love the Santa Paws backpack. You will be the hit of Asta's party with that on. Your house is so beautiful, and I love the lights, so pretty! Can't wait to see you at the party!

Your pal,
Kirby

Persephone and Buster a dit…

Nous adorons vos décorations et lumières de Noël. Votre maison est tres belle!

:) Sephie et Buster

Maggie a dit…

Guess what?? IM BACK!! cute back pack

Stanley a dit…

Faya,

Did you know that Santa Paws was hanging off of your window? Your house is bootiful, and I love your backpack.

See you at Asta's pawty!!

Goober love,
Stanley

Snowball a dit…

I will be at the pawty too.

Your house looks really nice. all ready for Christmas.

Luv,
Snowball

Harry a dit…

La maison est tres jolie! J'adore ton sac de Noel!

Je vais envoyer le cadeau avec la carte de Noel, d'accord?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Oooo, Santa paws has come early to your house; I see he's trying to get in the bedroom window! Those treats look pawsome, can't wait for Asta's pawty! J x

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oooh, your house looks lovely with all those yellow lights. Wait, do I see Santa hanging on the corner of the window???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, you look like you are packed and ready to go to Asta's New York party. your house looks like the house of Santa Clause - very pretty!

woofers!

Boo Casanova a dit…

faya, nice nice nice decoration!

your backpack is soooooooo cute! i'm sure you gonna share the treats with me.

wet wet licks

BOo

Taky a dit…

Je veux le même sac à dos !!!! je serai moins ridicule qu'en citrouille ...

Et tu te souviens de mon lapin téléthon ???? ben 5 minutes après la photo ... il n'avais plus de tête ...

Léchouilles

Taky

Anonyme a dit…

C'est à la fois beau et appétissant ! la facade en bas est à croquer (c'est le mot) !
bonne tape d'Atome ;-)

Juno a dit…

Faya! I am going to Asta's pawty! I love that backpack!! Make sure you'll pack all these yummy treats for the pawty!

My addy is momocav@gmail.com pee mail me anytime!! :)

Momo xoxo

Asta a dit…

Faya
I am so vewy excited that you'we coming..youw house looks bootiful and festive..I'm wowking hawd on the pawty!! I love youw backpack!!!
Smoochie bisous
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Oh Faya your house look so beautiful. And you got such a cute santa backpack

~ Girl girl

Anonyme a dit…

Woawwwwwww! C'est MAGNIFIQUE!! Amicalement.

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Hey Faya, me again. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely card, which arrived this morning. Thanks pal! J x

Agatha and Archie a dit…

How beautufull! and we love your back pack!! WE will see you there! Archie wants to know if you are going to bring chocolates??(of course the kind for dogs) Love A+A

Lenny a dit…

Those treats look so beautiful! And I love your Santa backpack.

Your friend, Lenny