lundi 24 novembre 2008

Mitch ! Mitch !


11 commentaires:

Amber-Mae a dit…

Awww, what a nice card y made for dear Mitchy boy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonyme a dit…

You speak Doggie recht?
We think you two are so beautiful Rufus is besides himselfs. We will fully inspect your site. Please come again to see us.
Smoochies Sally and Rufus

Eduardo a dit…

Happy Birthday Mitch!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Molly the Airedale a dit…

OMG, Thank you so much for the beautiful card and for featuring ME on your blog, Faya and Dyos! I am truly honored and truly blessed to have the two of you as my best of friends!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Boo Casanova a dit…

you two are super sweet to make this card just for mitch.

wet wet licks

Boo

Lorenza a dit…

Happy Birthday to Mitch!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby a dit…

That is an adorable birthday card for Mitch!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Scottie the 'Cutie' a dit…

That is a very cool card, Faya! I was just by Maggie and Mitch's blog to wish him a Happy Birthday...=) Hope you have a great day too!

Scottie

Bae Bae a dit…

Happy birthday for cute Mitch

~ Bae

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

That is a cute card.

Simba x

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Sweet Faya Girl!

We LOVE Mitch, and are so glad he was born! That's a mighty fine card you made for him!

I have missed you and your furry face while my girl has been very lazy ~ neglecting my need to read my friend's blogs!

We have caught up on your last 21 posts, and I have to say that you are an even better sissy to Dyos than I imagined! The fact that he is crazy about you helps a lot, but you have done a great job with his education.

You are both so cute, and we loved all of the videos! I especially loved the snow photos and the news that at 5 months old, Dyos is finally peeing like a big boy. (Thanks for showing him that ~ did you pee on his head when you showed him?)

Has your nosey healed or do you still have a scar? Has it made you even more sexy to the other pups? My girl wanted to crawl through the pooter and give you big smooches right on your juicy nosey! It reminds her of my nose.

Keep that crazy Dyos out of trouble, and have a roll in the snow for me!

Goober love & smooches, your honorary brother,
Stanley