samedi 29 novembre 2008

Was this necessary ? Etait-ce nécessaire ?

I don't think this is funny ! Je ne trouve pas ça drôle du tout !Today Véronique decorated the house for Christmas and she found this stupid hat....En décorant la maison Véronique a retrouvé ce stupide chapeau !Résultat : Dyos était fâché et est parti au jardin.... The result of all this is that Dyos was angry and he went to the garden ..... and...... et .........he had his first bath (Véronique : only a small shower ok !!)...il a eu son premier bain (Véronique : juste une petite douchette ok !!)......and now he is crazy, mad, nuts .....et maintenant il est fou, gaga, toqué !......was this necessary ? Etait-ce bien nécessaire ?

30 commentaires:

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, it looks like Dyos was having fun, rubbing himself on the towells. we don't like baths, but we are very happy when they are over with.

you don't look too happy about having those reindeer antlers on your head. why do humans do these things to us? **sigh**

woofs.

Willow the Black Dale a dit…

Veronique...thank you....thank you....thank you....you made my mommy laugh so hard with Dyos and his running crazy after his bath.
he is getting so big.
How is Faya. We have missed you all very much. We have much to catch up on.
love,
Willow

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Dyos looks pretty cute in those antlers, Faya! Now you can run and hide and Veronique will grab Dyos to try out any crazy hat idea and you'll be a free girlie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Faya, I absolutely refuse to have anything like that on my head too! Oh the indignity of it all!

Well little Dyos does just what Taffy does. Did he do a few circuits around the house while he was drying off, rub himself against everything and everybody???

Oh the joys of having a WT brother!

Molly xx

Gus a dit…

Faya! We think Dyos looks kinda cute in the antlers. And the bath (or shower) was probably inevitable, with the Holidays coming and all.

Me and Teka both had baths this week, and I understand I am gettin ANOTHER one before Christmas.

WHY...they don't let me in church!

kisses
gussie

Thor and Jack a dit…

Hi Faya and Dyos!
You looked super cute with those reindeer antlers!
Oh, I will get a bath today. Too bad!

Love and licks
Thor

Hollie and Janie a dit…

Faya,
My mom always tries to "decorate" me too! You did look festive in your antlers! Dyos is so funny! I always run around like a crazy dog after my baths, too!!!
Love,
Janie

The Musketeers a dit…

You two look cute with those antlers :D
Aww , Dyos look like he is having fun !

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya and Dyos!
My mom found one of those antlers too but until now I have not let her put them on me!
Bath! Did he like it?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Comet a dit…

Thank you for your card. Dyos looks like he wants to taste Santa!

We don't care to be dressed up in antlers, but we dislike baths even more. It looks like Dyos had fun playing in the towels.

Caz and Ludo the cool dude a dit…

Your mum is like caz why do they do it, its not necessary at all I had exacly the same photos last christmas.
We have so much in common antelers and brothers the same age heheheheh.
come to my blog to see me just like you.

Ludo the cool dude.

Caz and Ludo the cool dude a dit…

faya come and look it gets worse.

Ludo the cool dude (or was before these were taken

Amber-Mae a dit…

We have those kind of "things" in the house too but luckily w didn't have to wear them. Hope Dyos enjoyed his bath.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

BrandytheGreat a dit…

DYOS IS TOOO CUTE!
Hmm, you're not the only one who detests being a reindeer! Haha!

Georgeous a dit…

Oh Faya, I think there was an invitation to shred the antlers, make sure you find them before they come out again next year.
Like Dyos, I have loopy moments of roaching after a bath, of which I've heard Pooky say one is coming before Christmas for us?????
Love & Kissies
George

Snowball a dit…

You two make very cute antlers. How did Dyos enjoy his first bath? Did you have a bath too?

Luv
Snowball

Peesss: judging from Dyos size in Veronique's arm, I am about 3/4 his size.

Persephone and Buster a dit…

Nous aimons les andouillers! Mais regrettablement, nous partageons votre sentiment au sujet des bains.

Bisous,
Persephone et Buster

Scottie the 'Cutie' a dit…

Hehe...Dyos look so cute and funny when he goes nuts after a bath! The antlers look very cute on him...maybe it should be something permanent. LOL!

Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Bae Bae a dit…

Oh dear.... Dyos sure look angry there. But you 2 look so cute being reindeers

~ Bae

Anonyme a dit…

Ils ont l'air de se fo.... à chacun son tour de l'un à l'autre avec ce machin, on dirait même que Faya a le sourire sur une des photos.

Cassidy a dit…

Dyos looks cutein the antlers, I think you should tell him he has to wear them all December!!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Lenny a dit…

Faya and Dyos, I got your card already!! Thank you!

Your friend, Lenny

Stanislaw a dit…

Bathing makes me thrash like a beast too! I have no idea why that is, but it makes my bum all snarzely and I go nutz!

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Oh boy......those antlers are too much!!!!! Dyos is a true terrier!!Acting nutty after his bath!!! love and kisses A+A



















































=A

Kess And Her Mama a dit…

Hi Faya & Dyos,

Thanks for the Christmas card. The antlers are cute, altho I would never allow my human to put them on me :-)

Stanley a dit…

Hey, Faya Girl!

I don't know if the bath was necessary, but it WAS necessary for you to show us all of those cute photos of your little brother! He's cute whether he's clean or dirty!

I'm not a big fan of wearing anything on my head either. I simply refuse to. Put your paw down, Faya. I'm sure Gooberique will respect your wishes!

Goober love,
Stanley

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for visiting. You two are great. A lakeland puppy that is like little Sally except she is more like a piggy, 12 kilos. I love the Xmas Card count.
Rufus

Nounours a dit…

Huhuhu... Samedi dernier, à Munich, j'ai réussi à prendre une photo de Mme Panda avec exactement le même diadème sur la tête... je me suis bien marré, du coup. C'est vraiment ridicule, hein, n'est-ce pas, Faya. Huhuhuhu... :-P

erin a dit…

Faya, you are such a good girl! My humans make me wear silly things too. At least those antlers looked cut on you!
Woof,
Keeley

Juno a dit…

The 5th picture from the top is the best! Cute!!!!!

Momo & Pinot