mardi 3 mars 2009

Award !



I have received this award from my friends Persephone, Buster and Ms Bailey Blue, from la bella Lucia and from Digsby Mac Feegle..... THANK YOU MY FRIENDS !!!!

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap" weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"


Ok....this is about ME :

1. I don't do tricks and I don't obey a lot.....
2. I looooooooove ice-cream even if it is not BARF....
3. ......are pizzas BARF ????
4. I love my little brother Dyos. I always want to protect him even when Véronique has to scold him.
5. I am afraid of the thunder and I try to go under the bed (in fact I can only put my head under the bed...see n° 10.....)
6. I dig holes more quickly than my own shadow.
7. I am Véronique's favourite pillow and I love it. I can stay quiet more than 1 hour if she wants.
8. The morning I don't move an ear before 8:00. Unfortunately Dyos cannot read the hours yet....
9. .....are birthday cakes BARF ????
10. I have a few pounds to lose.....


I think everyone has already received this award and I will keep it for me. But if you want it, just ask.


Tadaaaaaaam


17 commentaires:

BenTheRotti a dit…

Hi Sweet Faya,

rumour has it Chocolate is BARF, so ice cream, pizza and birthday cake must be!!

whats this about you needing to lose a few pounds?? you look just pawfect to me!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Gus a dit…

Faya...we loved your list! and we agree with Ben, you are pawfect as you are.. but if there is a bit of winter chub you are concerned about, it will probably disappear when you start getting some of your more fabulous walkies.

gussie

Molly the Airedale a dit…

What a great list, Faya! We adore ice cream, pizza and birthday cake too! You are not phat - you are perfect just the way you are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
Congratulations on your award!
I think all those yummy things are not BARF! Hmmmmm....
I'd love to wake up at 8 o'clock but my mom goes to work at 7 am!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta a dit…

Congwatulations on youw awawd Faya

It's so sweet that you let Vewonique use you as a pillow, and that you love and pwotect youw little bwuvvew!
I hope Vewonique is feeling bettew!!!
Unfowtoonately, I have to lose some weight too..it's wintew fat, hehe
smoochie bisous
ASTA

Scottie the 'Cutie' a dit…

Congrats on your award, Faya! And I love your list! I think all edible foods need to be BARF...hehehe! *wink* And I don't think you need to lose any weight AT ALL...you're great just as you are! *grins* Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Anonyme a dit…

Moi, y rien comprendre que tu as écrit là, moi maîtrise pas langue que toi écrit. Moi vous donne quand même un gros bec à tous.

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Faya Sissy of mine!

You are gorgeous just as you are, so no need for you lose any weight. You should actually be doubling up on thos foods you especially like!

LOVE your list. Of COURSE, none of us Airedales really truly ever obey, at least not all the time!

Goober love & smooches,
STanley

Thoughts a dit…

Congratulations on your award, you deserve it! interesting facts about you!

Wags,

Benson and Gibson

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Well don't talk to us(well really me Aggie) about losing weight and as for the thunder we are right there with you! As for obeying?? Are we not terriers?? geesh what do they expect..we will obey when WE want to obey....big kisses to you all Love A+A

Agatha and Archie a dit…

PS yes of course pizza is barf...love aggie

Persephone and Buster a dit…

great list faya!! not to worry we consider pizza and ice cream as "supplements" to the barf diet! that'll work.
theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone & Ms.Blue

Bae Bae a dit…

I think Ice cream and Cake are yummy......

~ Bae

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Bonjour Faya
You remind D of Tess. You two are so alike. You both even eat BARF.

tailwags
Noah

Lucia a dit…

Ciao bella Faya!

I think you should get cake and pizza any time you like just for being so dolce, dolce, dolce to your your girl and your piccolo fratello.

As for losing a few pounds -- no way! You are one gorgeous 'dale, Faya. Don't change a thing!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Sally a dit…

Hello Faya - yes, food is sooo lovellllyyyyy. My human says I need to lose weight too - but I say I have a slow metabolism. Maybe you are just big boned...

Obey? What does that mean?

Lots of licks
Sally

Hollie and Janie a dit…

Congrats on your award, Faya!! I bet you make an awesome pillow!!
Love,
janie