mardi 25 septembre 2007

Mon 1er jour à la maison

J'ai été taguée par Snowball et donc priée de vous raconter mon premier jour à la maison. I have been tagued by Snowball, she asked me to tell you all about my first day home. Here we go... en avant ...
24.06.2006 : J'avais 10 semaines quand Véronique est venue me chercher chez mon éleveuse. I was 10 weeks when Véronique came to pick me up to my breeder. Me voici en train de dire au revoir à maman. Here I am, saying good bye to my mom... Don't be afraid from the colour of her coat, this is because of the maternity. Ne faites pas attention à la couleur de son manteau, c'est dû à la maternité ...


Voici ma maison... Here is my house ...



J'ai directement été à la cuisine.... hop to the kitchen....


D'abord j'étais timide....first I was shy....


Mais heureusement je connaissais Véronique depuis 10 semaines (elle est venue la première fois j'avais 2 jours... puis 2 fois par semaine). Hopefully I knew Véronique very well because she came to visit me twice a week (the first time I was 2 days...)...

10 weeks after.... 10 semaines plus tard...

Le même soir j'étais déjà beaucoup moins timide.... in the eveninig I was less shy....

C'était mon premier jour à la maison.... this was my first day home .....

5 commentaires:

Stanley a dit…

Faya!!

I love your new blog! I saw the comment you left on Maggie's blog and had to come by & see for myself.

I'll keep checking your old blog until you say you have completely switched over to this one.

Your photo at the top is so pretty! That's my favorite bandana of yours because it looks so good on you!

Goober love,
Your brother, Stanley

Snowball a dit…

Hi Faya,

I love your new blog. The banner is really pretty. Are you going to update on this blog from now on?

Luv,
Snowball

Sunshade a dit…

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Faya!!!!

You are changing your blog to blogspot??? I love your BIG picture at the top!!

Love you girl, sorry I've been so busy! Did you see both STINKY and I posted pictures of us with the pressies you gave us??? STINKY loves his toys!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Hey Faya, what lovely photos! And thanks for the English translation for those of us who aren't as smart as you with many different languages! Now I can learn French too! J x

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Faya,
Je viens de voir que tu as déménagé.
En revoyant ces photos, je me dis qu'est ce que tu as changé.
Moi je fais toujours autant de bêtises, mais je blogue moins car il n'y a presque plus d'espace libre sur le disque.
Papouille Bouba l'ourson.