dimanche 15 février 2009

No....I won't play with him....Non je ne jouerai pas avec lui !

Sometimes I don't want to play....des fois, je n'ai pas envie de jouer.....


and after this, Dyos asked Véronique to play with him....alors Dyos a demandé à Véronique de jouer avec lui....



and Véronique gave Dyos his favorite toy....et Véronique elle a donné à Dyos son jouet préféré.....

14 commentaires:

Gus a dit…

Poor Faya...you look so resigned to his antics. Still a lot of puppy in Dyos, huh?

gussie

Taky a dit…

coucou les deux ...

hi hi .. Dyos est l'aspirateur ... ça a beaucoup fait rire la Pat et la maman de la Pat ...

Dis donc Faya ... c'est impressionnant ce que tu peux rester calme !!!

Grosse léchouille à vous deux

Asta a dit…

Sheesh Faya
That's the same thing Daddi did to me today..I hate that noisy machine!

I am like you when Duffy comes to visit sometimes..he won't leave me alone and I don't aways want to play..maybe we should put the two of them togethew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
That is Dyos favorite toy?? Haaaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie a dit…

Faya, does Dyos annoy you?! Hootie bugs me sometimes too...Sometimes a girl just wants to rest. Neither of us like the vacuum cleaner either. What good does it do? The floor always get dirty again anyway!! Doggy Kisses, BabyRocketDog & Hootie

the many Bs a dit…

wow. it looks like finally Dyos got his game. is Veronique supposed to be using the vacuum?

Dyos sure is getting bigger now.


woofs.

Mason Dixie a dit…

Too cute with the vacuum, he almost had it. =)

Anonyme a dit…

Dyos tu es trop petit pour faire la Conchita.Trop drôle. Et le j'veux pas jouer de Faya, j'en ai marre....ça veut dire ce que ça veut dire. Bisous et bon lundi.

Bae Bae a dit…

Hee I'll play with you Dyos. ;)

~ Bae

Bae Bae a dit…

Hee I'll play with you Dyos. ;)

~ Bae

Bae Bae a dit…

Hee I'll play with you Dyos. ;)

~ Bae

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Faya!

I TOTALLY understand, sissy. It is that way with Stella sometimes. I'm just not interested but she can't believe that there isn't SOMEONE around here who wants to play with her.

I love how Dyos knows he belongs to you and Gooberique. He looks so content when she reaches out and touches him when he came over to her.

The video with the vacuum cleaner is funny. That's what *I* do when I see it come out to play. Stella is the one who barks at me for being so silly.

Goober love & smooches of sympathy,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Mitch wants to play lots of times with me when I don't want to play, Faya! Brothers can be such a PAIN!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Georgeous a dit…

Oh, Dear Faya, I get fed up with my sister too but right now I cannot play.
Thank you for dropping by and sending me some healing kissies. I'm in for a tough 10 days.
Love George