mercredi 3 juin 2009

J'aurais besoin d'une manucure....I need a manicurist....

Beurk....j'ai vraiment besoin que quelqu'un me fasse les ongles.....my nails are not pretty....
...maybe I should put some colors on them....like Véronique did....je devrais peut-être les colorer comme ceux de Véronique...
...sinon rien de neuf....on attend vendredi pour partir voir Taky.....besides that ? .... nothing special....I wish it is friday already to go and meet Taky....

15 commentaires:

Gus a dit…

We think your nails would look lovely tipped in bright colors like Veroniques, but we understand that is not good for doggie nails (besides - if muzzer brought that paint near me, I would bite her!) If you have to pick just one color, be sure to coordinate with your favoritest banananana...

kisses

Teka
(hehehe...gussied said I could answer this on my own!)

Asta a dit…

Faya

I think you would look lovely wif nails like Vewonique, but you'we so bootiful, you don't need it, and it would only chip if you play hawd.and playing is mowe fun than booty, hehehe

I'm having a similaw lazy day. Ouw weathew is awful, and mommi is iwoning all day..boooowing!
I don't even have the weeken to look fowawd to. I think all muy good times awe behind me
smoochiebisous
ASTA

the many Bs a dit…

we love Veronique's nails. we think you should do that too, Faya. your nails are not ugly now, but you would look very fashionable with bright colors!

woofs.

Molly the Airedale a dit…

What about pink?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Persephone and Buster a dit…

oh YES! PINK! that's my favourite faya... my human sister did put some polish on one of my nails...but it was Blue...ah well the humomm was hoping it wore off fast. theBUSTER ran the other way <---no no no polish on the boys toes..
enjoy,
Ms.Persephone & theBUSTER....& Ms.Blue

Lorenza a dit…

Maybe Veronique can apply some polish to your nails!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nelly a dit…

Avis de disparition....
Signes particuliers....
Ben msieur l'agent, elle fait des grimaces et elle a les ongles de toutes les couleurs.....
Vous allez bien mdame ?
Oui, pourquoi ?

Et,ben ma Véronique, si tu te perd après ça, c'est exactement ce qui va se passer. Je trouve rigolo, qu'es tu devais rire de la surprise que tu réservais à l'Homme.
Enfin quoi, c'est Véronique tout ça. Bisous.

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Faya I think your nails are just fine as they are. I agree that playing could make the varnish chip.

MOlly

Taky a dit…

Ouah ... en tout cas on ne va pas te perdre comme ça ...

dis ... pourquoi c'est pas déjà demain ... la Pat n'arrête pas de me dire que vous êtes bientôt là ...

Léchouilles

Noah the Airedale a dit…

The lounge is the best place n'est pas Faya? We like it too.
Wow Veronique's nails are very special. D chews hers....yucky.

tailwags
Noah

Fred a dit…

Old Girl says my nails need filing, but Mr. Jason won't let her paint them! BOL!

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Faya & Dyos!

I think your nails are just fine, but if you want to spruce them up with some color I'm sure they'll also be bootiful!

Hard to believe that there are 2 terriers wrasslin' in the video... you're SO quiet! I wonder if Dyos would get louder if he had to wrassle Stella (she's VERY loud).

We have missed seeing your faces! I'm finally getting to catch up on everydog's blog, and my girl and I are LOVING all the photos and videos of you and naughty naughty Dyos. You are such a great big sissy to him. You are a very sweet girlie!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Hollie and Janie a dit…

Faya,
You would look so pretty with manicured toes! You should have Veronique take you for a mani-pedi!
Love,
Janie

Lucia a dit…

Ciao Faya and Dyos!

Ooooh, your nap on the sofa looked molto relaxing! I feel inspired to curl up on my pillow!

If you decide to polish your nails, you'll have to post a fotografia so we can all see!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Anonyme a dit…

Oh, Mama says she loves Veroniques nails, especially the yellow one :) But we don't think you would enjoy it quite so much Faya.