samedi 17 octobre 2009

The white thing is back !!!! Le truc blanc est de retour !!!!

This afternoon we went to Macolin for a nice walkie and......waaaaaaaaaa..........Cet après-midi on est allé à Macolin pour la promenade et waaaaaaaaaaaouuuuu...........
As you can see.....we were not expecting this....Comme vous pouvez le constater, nous ne nous y attendions pas ........
I LOVE the snow !!!!!!!!!

16 commentaires:

Gus a dit…

The snow looks lovely, stay warm and comfy.

gussie and teka

Thor and Jack a dit…

What a big surprise! It´s beautiful and looks like a fun! Enjoy your snow!

xoxo
Thor

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya and Dyos!
The white thing came to you by surprise??
I hope you all enjoyed your snowy walkie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sally Ann and Andy a dit…

Tu as de la chance, quel chance. La neige, Moi, J'ai joue une fois a la neige. Tu la mange? Tu as une pull speciale pour jouer a la neige.
Sally Ann

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

Wow - SNOW!!! Cool!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Molly the Airedale a dit…

We got snow a few days ago too, Faya, only it didn't stick to the ground and stay! boooooooohoooooooo

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Oh my lord....it must be freezing cold. It looks very windy.

tailwags
Noah xx

Life With Dogs a dit…

You are so lucky - we have yet to play in powder this year.

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Wow you beat us!!!!!! We are close but not yet!! Love and kisses A+A

Asta a dit…

Faya et Dyos
SNOW!!!!whopeee I love it too, but we don't have it yet. I just wead on Awchie and Agatha's that they had some, so maybe soon it will come hewe too. It's a little eawly, I would still like to enjoy fall fow a while.
I hope youw gwamma is having a lovely time in budapest wif Zsofi's family.I wish We could come see you and then go to Bp too.
I'm sowwy Vewonique is having twouble weading my bloggie..I wote it in white, so that it would show up against my dawk puwple backgwaound,,hmm, is it easiew when it's owange witing?
stay wawm and have some fondue fow me, nommmmm
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Fred a dit…

Snow?! En Octobre?! (Did I get that right?) ;P
Wowowow! Glad you like it!

Hollie and Janie a dit…

Oh my!! That snow looks like a lot of wet, messy fun! I bet your humans aren't as excited as you are! hehe
enjoy!
Love,
Janie

TwoSpecialWires a dit…

Oh! We can TELL you love the snow! How much fun it was to see you in your first snow of the season! Yay!

We wish you could come romp with us here, and us, there!

Jake and Fergi xxoo

Nelly a dit…

Ce jour là, j'étais dans une mer à 26 degrés sous un sous le soleil brulant, entourée d'une multitudes de poissons multicolores qui me picotaient les cuisses. Bisous à tous.

Inky and Molly a dit…

Sheesh, thaty's pretty early for the snow, isn't it?? Gosh, it looks like fun..

Inky and Molly a dit…

But your last post said it was still summer?!! That's crazy!!