jeudi 22 mai 2008

La chasse au canard a commencé....duck hunting has just started.

Ohhhhhhh ! Ahhhhhhhh ! What happend ? Que c'est-il passé ?
Mr. Duck ? Please answer to me !!! M. Canard ? Répondez-moi !!!
Houhouuuuuu !!!
Véronique, do something ! Véronique, fais quelque chose !
Ok...I suppose that you think I am responsible....vous pensez que je suis responsable....Yes....I am....hé oui, c'est moi !
Et c'était fatiguant....and it was very tiring....
....AND my friend Maggie tagged me and I have to translate my name in japanese...
here we go :
A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D -te, E - ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - ta, M - rin, N - to, O - mo, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T - chi, U - do, V - ru, W - mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi.
FAYA = Lukafuka
Nice name isn't it ?
VERONIQUE = Rukushimotokikedoku
Ridiculous isn't it ?
Thank you Maggie ! Kisses

16 commentaires:

Gus a dit…

Faya...how strange. Duck hunting season here is during the fall! Things are very different in Switzerland, right. And it is very noble of you to take the responsibility. Can Veronique fix Mr. Duck? We hope so.

kisses
gussie

Anonyme a dit…

Et moi c'est ToKiToKi... hihihi
Finalement me correspond pas si mal mdr...

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
Poor Mr. Duck!
Your japanese name is very interesting! My mom's name is Veronica!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh Faya, I hope your duckie survived! I like your Japanese name, too cute but your Veronique's one is a bit longish...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonyme a dit…

hé bé, tu n'as pas fait les choses à moitié avec le canard tite Fayadestructor hi hihi grosses papouilles

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Oh dear. I hope someone help save Mr Duck
You have a nice japanese name

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale a dit…

You earned your keep, Faya! All Veronique needs to do is stuff that duck and you'll have a delicious meal for Sunday dindin! We like your Japanese name! It sounds fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Faya your Japanese name is very funny.
What a good hunter you are. Now that you killed the duck you can have duck a l'orange hee hee.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Cassidy a dit…

Ohno, poor duckie! Do you think Doctor Veronique can operate?!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Definitely a dead duck!

You need to follow the duck with the strawberries from the previous post.

Have a lovely weekend Faya.

Molly and Taffy xx

Persephone and Buster a dit…

Pauvre M. Canard! Espérons que Veronique pourra le réparer encore. Nous n'avons pas encore attrapé M. Chipmunk. Il nous tourmente toujours!

Bisous,

Sephie, Buster, et Bailey

Princess Patches a dit…

Great job of destructomania, Faya! There seems to be a lot of that lately! Maybe it has something to do with water creatures...Jackson had an exploding lobster and now you have an exploding duck! We are pretty sure it has something to do with terriers!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Asta a dit…

Lukafuka, heheheheFaya , that is vewy cute..Poow ducky, I wondew what happened??
I's vewy nice of you to take him to Vewonique fow help...I just saw youw nice neighbows too..they look so intewesting, I wish I could come visit them and smell all the gweat smells..smoochie kisses,ASTA

pee ess..I love youw magic twick

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Faya!

If you need anymore help hunting your stuffies, just let me know...I'll be on the first flight outta here. Can I play with that thing in your garden too? The orange monster...

I'm sad today Faya, I got in trouble for doing my duty of digging in the yard. I did so my human has a spot to plant her big hole filling rocks. This time, though she got mad...so now I'm sad. Mean human...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Ha Ha!! We knew from the begining that it was you!!! good job! Love A+A

erin a dit…

You did a good job on that duck, Faya!
Woof
Keeley
aka Meku Taku