jeudi 1 mai 2008

Miam miam....and "Wanted"....

It was a nice day.... do I have to tell you more or this picture is enough ?
Dois-je en dire plus ou ces photos parlent d'elles-mêmes ?
J'étais chez mes amis Tsoukette, Nelly et Roro...
I have been visiting my friends Tsoukette, Nelly and Roro........WANTED !!! ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!! WANTED !!!!!
Si vous croisez le chien ci-dessous répondant au doux nom de Stanley, dites-lui que sa soeur honorifique est à sa recherche afin de connaître son état de santé et son état mental après avoir fêté son deuxième anniversaire !

Sorry, no translation available....


10 commentaires:

Asta a dit…

Faya
MiammmMiammm...I will tell Stanley..you awe such a nice sistew to him..he needs to come and tell you evewything..I don't see him eithew..sigh..
I hope the wain has stopeed..now it's hewe..
Thank vewonique fow he good advice fow Mommi..she will twy it!!
love and smoochie bisous
Asta

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Faya...

Let me clear my throat...ahem...

"Have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you there's no one else above you? You fill my heart with gladness and take away all my sadness...ease my troubles that's what you do..."

That was a little Rod Stewart for you...Bease style...

I will have to agree, pink is a good color...I mean I wear a pink a green Gator collar, so it can't be that bad.

Faya, did you get to eat any of those pies...me and my human are drooling over here!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Molly the Airedale a dit…

OMG, Faya! That pastry has your name on it! Did you get to eat the whole thing all by yourself? We are drooling here! Too many yummies at your house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby a dit…

Faya,

Oh my, now I am so hungry! Did you get any of the yummies? I sure hope you did, especially since your name was on one. I hope all is well with you. Sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile. Mom and I need to work on prioratizing our blogging.

Your pal,
Kirby

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

That looks so yummy. Is that a pie to help celebrate Stanley's birthday?

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae a dit…

Wow! Your very own cake! So yummy looking...I don't understand. You in love with Stanley???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale a dit…

My goodness Faya, sometime ago my pinky made a pie and put my name on it too. Must be an airedale thing. Your pie looks tres bon!!!
We hope you got to try some.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Snowball a dit…

LOL, Faya, you are such a good sissy to Stanley. I guess he is still recovering from his pawsome barkday celebration.

Luv
Snowball

Peeesss: Jie jie wanted to know if Veronique would like another packet of the Hainanese Chicken Rice Ready to Cook Meal Kit. Btw, have you received our package? I was hoping that it will reach you as fast as your barkday pressie did.

Stanley a dit…

Sweet Sissy Faya!

I am SO SORRY I have not been by your blog in the last week. It's mostly my girl's fault. She's been working WAY too much and still says she has writing to do for her thesis. EXCUSES, I say!

You are so good to me. I do not deserve an honorary sissy like you. My girl and I don't read French, but I'm getting the idea that you've been worried and wondered if anydog has seen me?

Well, I had a GREAT birthday, but my girl's been too lazy to post about it. (I particularly enjoyed this squeaky pig that SOMEdog sent to me all the way from Switzerland!)

I'll be better about coming by more regularly to see you.

I love you, my sissy!

GooberStan

Stanley a dit…

Pee Ess

I think T-Bone has a big fat crush on you.

Goober love,
STanley