dimanche 29 mars 2009

Fred & Ginger are tired....les danseurs sont fatigués

N'est pas Ginger et Fred qui veut.....j'ai les papattes en feu ! It is not easy to play Ginger & Fred....my paws are burning....

And little Dyos....I wonder what (or should I say "who" ?) he is dreaming about.....Et petit Dyos, je me demande à quoi (ou devrais-je dire "de qui" ?) il est en train de rêver....

En tous cas voilà à quoi on a passé notre dimanche.... this is what we were doing today.....

19 commentaires:

Jake of Florida a dit…

We know exactly how you feel -- what a wonderful soiree!!!!

Dyos was so elegant -- and you are one beautiful lady dale.

Jake and Just Harry

Lacy a dit…

w00f's, heehee Dyos sleeps like me...me iz tired too..guess we all can rest up today..

b safe,
~rocky~

Asta a dit…

Faya
I'm not suwpwised that you awe snoozing..so am I.wasn't it wondewful though?
You awe such a gwaceful, bootiful Giwl, and little Dyos was adowable..wif his scootew, hehehe, he did some gweat spins on the dance floow, and who knew he could eat so many steaks.
Have a lovely west
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gus a dit…

Faya..muzzer says to remind all of us that Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backward and in heels. You girl doggies are amazing.

gussie

Lorenza a dit…

that is the best way to spend a sunday after all that dancing the day before!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Hee hee hee party pups you two are!!!!! Love A+A

Unknown a dit…

Faya you looked so lovely at the Rainbowwow Room last night! And Dyos looked like he had a wonderful time as well - especially when he and Lacie went spinning across the dance floor on his scooter.

I'm off for a nice long sleep!

Your pal,

Petey

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh Dyos, you need to close your legs. Hehehe!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Nelly a dit…

C'est drôle.... la 1ère image, transmission de pensée (trumelle) hier j'ai vu sur scène le triple champion du monde de claquettes. Bisous et bonne semaine.

Bae Bae a dit…

You doggies sure look tired... Have a good rest. ;)

~ Bae

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Partying is tiring isn't it but so much fun.

Sweet dreams.

Molly and Taffy xx

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

Looks like you needed a nap.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie a dit…

Oh yes, the Rainbowwow Room was so much fun! Dyos, Hootie was laying under the table watching you and little Lacie. He had hoped for at least one dance with her, but you kept her attention all night. You lucky dog! I had a great time in NYC too. Now we rest.
XOXO-BabyRocketDog (& Hootie too)

Molly the Airedale a dit…

It looks like you guys are all pawtied out! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sally G a dit…

Dyos,
You looking to date a Foxy?
I like what I see....I will meet you in Salzburg.
We could see the sights, I like the mountains and need the exercise.
XOX
Sally G

Fred a dit…

Someone else is named Fred??

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

FAYA!!!! Don't be burning! Is your nose okay? Your nose isn't burning is it? Oh Please tell me that your nose is alright!

I'm sorry I haven't been around. I promise I will try to be better. I have missed you though!

In two weeks I will be moving. My human was going through some stuff and she found some cards from you! She savered them for me!

Many kisses to your nose - and to Dyos too!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Scottie the 'Cutie' a dit…

After all that dancing, no wonder you both feel so tired! You both did a great job...you deserve a good rest! *grins*

I've left you something at my blog! Please come and check it out!

Scottie

Princess Patches a dit…

We hope you had a good rest! All that dancing really wore you out!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches