mercredi 22 avril 2009

I knew it ! Je le savais ! ....and award from my friends !

As soon as I did this face.....je savais qu'en faisant cette tronche-là....... She would run in Ikea to buy me new stuffies....elle irait chez Ikea me racheter des nouvelles peluches......I know her so much....je la connais tellement....Allez hop hop....donne-moi ça.....come on.....hurry !Dyos took the big one and I had the small one....j'ai eu la petite et lui la grande ????? so much fun....I need to sleep now.....c'était cool mais là j'ai besoin de dormir !

And I would like to say thank you to Molly & Taffy for this nice award....I am very honored....et merci à Molly & Taffy pour ce gentil award....je suis honorée !

13 commentaires:

Caz and Ludo the cool dude a dit…

Hi guys sorry we have been away for so long congrates on the award ofcourse you do deserve it. Caz went to Ikea 3 times last week for blinds for the house did she bring back any stuffies? did she heck.
Great cuddlies though guys. Dyos is really growing well now Otto is huge,Chris calls him the the devil dog as he is such a cheeky chappie.Otto is in the middle of a strip at the mo hahahahahahah he looks loke a rescue case.

Ludo the cool dude.

Fred a dit…

My Old Girl is predictable, too.

Mason Dixie a dit…

Mom loves Ikea!! what great new stuffies you got. =)

Lucia a dit…

Ciao cari Faya e Dyos!

I just saw your comment on my bloggie and wanted to skip right over to say MILLE GRAZIE for the offer to live with you in beautiful Switzerland if la mia ragazza lets uno gatto move into our casa. I would adore living with you, and of course, just south of beautiful Switzerland is bella Italia, and you know how I feel about THAT!!

Fantastici nuovi IKEA stuffies, miei dolci amici! They look like lots of fun to play with!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Amber-Mae a dit…

Hey, we got that octopus too! Erm, not sure if I can find it again. Maybe it's already dead. Oh well!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

Great new stuffies. They wouldnt last long in our house.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Gus a dit…

cool stuffies. We hope you all have a great time with them. And we think Dyos needs to be a gentleman and let you have the bigger one!

gussie

Molly the Airedale a dit…

What nice stuffies! We hope they last more than a day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza a dit…

New stuffies!!! Wow!
Enjoy them!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack a dit…

What cool stuffies!

Love,
Thor

Nelly a dit…

Pis moi j'peux en avoir une ? Alors, c'est bientôt samedi ? On se fait cette grillade youpyyyyy. Bisous.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie a dit…

You do such a fine job of gutting your stuffies! Does Dyos know how to tear them apart as good as you do?
We have never gotten toys at Ikea. Mommy only went once a few years ago. Maybe we will send her over there to check it out.
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Pedro a dit…

Faya & Dyos,

Great stuffies! I have some really little chihuahua size stuffies from IKEA!

Pedro