lundi 15 octobre 2007

I had it ! Je l'ai eue !

Ma première souris....enfin.... je l'ai eue ! My first mouse......finaly....


Souris
envoyé par Foxfamilly


Mais je comprends pas .... elle veut pas jouer avec moi. But I don't understand why she doesn't want to play with me....

24 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Rhoooo ben alors ma Faya chérie... BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOO :-))) Viens là que je te fasse une grooooosse léchouille, tu l'as bien mérité :-)))

Je vois que tous les efforts que j'ai fait pour devenir un airedale sont récompensés puisque toi aussi tu te chatétise ;-)

Tu es vraiment la plus féline des airedales ma Faya d'amour, ho que je t'aime toi ... SMACK !!!

Gus a dit…

Wow! Faya...my muzzer will not even look at mousies. She runs away. I think you are a very brave and intrepid girl!

Anonyme a dit…

Eh! bien, c'est vraiment la période de la chasse.

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Err..... maybe the mouse is sleeping? You sure are brave to play with it.

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae a dit…

Errr, eeeeww! My mommy would never let me put something gross like that in my mouth even if I wanted to. I know Faith will love killing these critters coz as you know, she's a bug & lizard killer!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale a dit…

awwwwww the poor mousie is all slobby! Great job, Faya! One less mouse in the world!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Hmmm Faya, we think we know why the mouse won't play with you. Il est mort.
We brought a dead mouse into our house once and our pinkie got a big fright when she found it in our basket.

Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Cannelle a dit…

Bravo Faya, moi j'ai une autre technique je suis aussi un terrier mais moi je m'amuse avec, je léchouille, je pousse lol

Snowball a dit…

Ewww...www... Where did you find this poor mouse?

Luv,
Snowball

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

Yes, my cats catch those in our house and then they play with them - I'm never allowed to touch them, though. They do seem like they're more fun before they're dead...

Love,
Bogart

Stanley a dit…

Faya Girl!

You play with that mousie the way I try to play with any raw chicken set down in front of my. You & I both vogue, then dance around waiting for it to respond.

Bogart's right, though. They're more fun before they're dead.

Goober love,
Your brother Stanley

Pee Ess
Your collars and other goodies are on their way... finally!

Anonyme a dit…

Alors Faya? on en est où avec cette souris?

Harry a dit…

Le souris est mort! I almost caught a grenouille last night...!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Daniella a dit…

Faya,
Merci for the warning about Marrow bones but my mom didn't totally understand the French or what happened. If you can, could you write her at editordan2002@yahoo.com and explain. Most marrow bones I have don't fit like that in my mouth, my jaw doesn't fit through them, but once or twice I've had bones like that. Did it just get stuck? in what way was it dangereuse?

Thanks,
Axel

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Faya,

Alors comme ça on chasse la souris?? je serai donc obligé de te dénoncer à Atome :-) :-D ;-)

Tout de bon à Veronique

nightdog

Asta a dit…

Faya
I hope you didn't twy eating the mousie..I think he was maybe dead and he could be poisoned..p;eez be caweful...I'll come play with you! i'm not poisoned at all, !
smoochie kisses
Asta

Juno a dit…

I am chicken.. :( I can't play with moussie...

Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog, Faya!

Momo xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

bigre quelle chasseuse !! en plus en pleine saison... bravo tite Faya... papouilles...

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Well done Faya for catching the mouse.

Are you going to look for more to catch now?

We love chasing and catching them.

Molly and Taffy

the many Bs a dit…

Hi Faya, did you find that mouse or did you hunt it down and kill it? Brody brought a dead rat into the house once. mom thinks that he actually killed it. i we thought it was cool, but mom didn't like it at all.
woofers

Asta a dit…

Faya
MonPawents Dit "MERCI" pouw vos anivewsaiwe wishes!!!
Guess wheat, they stawted talking to the couple sitting next to them at the westauwant, and they wewe fwom Bern! Isn't that cool?? I told them about you!

(Vewonique..psssst! I won't tell Faya about You know what! bonne Chance!)
smoochie kisses
Asta

Putter a dit…

OMG!!!! Faya! Congrats on your FIRST mouse!!!!! Isn't it funnest to HUNT mice!!!!!!

Talk to you soonest!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Agatha and Archie a dit…

FAYA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! We are soo proud of you!!!!!!! We are still trying!! Love A+A

Mojo, Digger and family a dit…

Well done Faya! So far I have had to rely on our cats killing them and leaving the bodies for me to play with. Mum knows when I have found one when she sees me rubbing my head and shoulders on it.

Bravo, great hunter!

kisses
Mojo