lundi 1 octobre 2007

Voici Faen....This is Faen

Je voudrais vous présenter ma soeur. Elle vit à Genève. Son nom est Faen From the Clay Pit. Il semblerait que nous avons beaucoup de points communs. Sauf qu'elle aime les chats, l'eau et l'agility...

I would like to introduce you my sister. She lives in Geneva. Her name is Faen From the Clay Pit. It seems that we have a lot in common. Exept that she loves cats, the water and agility...


Elle aime aussi la vie au grand air ! She likes to do great walkies !



J'espère la rencontrer un jour. I wish I could meet her one day.

16 commentaires:

Asta a dit…

Faya
Obviously booty wuns in the family!(I'm pwejudiced and think you'we still mowe bootiful..but youw sister is lovely too0
J'espewe aussi that you can meet..geneve ,c'est ne pas si loin.
Thank you fow youw nice wowds about my eyeses..tu a raison..deux ou trois jours..is OK thank you fow the healing kisses too
my love and gros bisous
Asta

Anonyme a dit…

Il y a effectivement un air de famille... impressionnant... moi j'avais 3 frères, mais je sais pas ce qu'ils sont devenus... au moins, tu as la chance de connaître le museau de ta soeur tite Faya... suis sûr qu'un jour vous vous rencontrez et que ce sera génial... grosses papouilles...

Anonyme a dit…

Phébus m'enlève les mots de la bouche! Vous avez la même coupe de...poils! ;O) Mais (que ça reste entre nous), tu es la plus photogénique ;O)
Gros bisous ma tite Faya et bisous à Véro! ;O)

Molly the Airedale a dit…

I think it's neat that you found your sister! I have no idea where my sibs are! She's as pretty as you are, Faya!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Mojo, Digger and family a dit…

It must be very exciting to find your sister. I love the comment you made about being you two the same - except liking cats, water and agility! Don't worry, I'm not so good with cats either.

And thank you for taking the trouble to write in English as well. This is double work for you, but really helps me a lot.

big kisses
Mojo

Anonyme a dit…

Woo Faya! I linked to your bloggie.. hope that is ok :) That is cool you found your sister. That agility stuff looks fun!
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. Mom is about to start breaking out her french books to start to freshen up!!!

Gus a dit…

Faya: Another beautiful Airedale! And related to my favoritest foreign Aire Girl too! We hope you can meet up soon

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Your sista is pretty just like you. I hope you'll get to meet her someday

~ Girl girl

Taky a dit…

Coucou Faya ...

Dis donc ... ta soeur ne dois pas être très loin de chez moi comme je vis à Meyrin la semaine ....

Moi j'avais 4 frères et soeurs ... mais ils sont tous restés en France ...

Léchouilles

Taky

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh, she's beauty! It's nice to know that she loves agility too. Hope we all can meet her one day. Maybe she can start out he own blog...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball a dit…

Faya, your sister is very pretty but you are still prettier!!! Its great to be in touch with your siblings.

Luv,
Snowball

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Hi Faya,
Faen is a pretty dale like you.
I saw my sister once a few years ago now. She was on show. We don't keep in contact anymore.......sigh.

Noah
x

Sunshade a dit…

OHhh Faya,

Your sister is boooootiful just like you!!! My Veronica is in Geneva, and she told me today she saw a very pretty Airedale, maybe it was Faen???

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Unknown a dit…

Wow! I can't believe you found your sister! How wonderful! You are both very beautiful!

Booty scratches and Wet kisses,
Herc

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Faya
Tu as encore grandi on dirait, non ?
Comme tu me demandais mes maitres on du mal à me punir quand je fais des bêtises, je prends mon air désesperé. Pour la place sur le disque c'est dans la parite administrateur donc je peux continuer à mettre des photos alors.
papouilles

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Wouldn't it be lovely if you could meet her some day? She looks almost as lovely as you! J x