mardi 22 juillet 2008

Are you ready ? Vous êtes prêts ?

Wooooohoooooo !!!! Youpladiouuuuu !!!




Are you ready ? It is time for the "How I love my Kong" ..... Ok this is what Amber-Mae has blog today...... (It is easier for me to copy on Amber-Mae because of my english "à la française")...






"We've just started up a new blog for this competition but we're not revealing it to you guys now coz we want to make it as a surprise. The rules of that game & everything are all in the new blog. The blog will be opened to the public by the 14th of next month. And that's when the contest begins! Oooh, it's gonna be soooo exciting. And guess what guys? That new blog is also for YOU to post up your own Photo Contests in there too! Cool eh?So anyway guys, start begging your hoomans to buy you a Kong or two or maybe three like, right NOW! So that you're ready for it. More updates will be up soon! "....




Wooohoooo ! I am sooooo exited...........and.......look what I received from my dear friend George !!!!


The Rules for Passing on the Award:

1) Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, and interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte-y-Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of the award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show these rules.
....first I have to translate everything in my little head and after this I will blog again about this award.....but thank you sooooo much my George !
Ouf....this is a great day !!!!!

18 commentaires:

Gaia the Airedale a dit…

Congrats on the award Faya! Im so excited to find out what this kong this is all about hehe! Kong with peanut butter is the best!!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh, I know this is gonna be a big hit! So so soooper excited! Congrats on your new award!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deetz a dit…

Don't cry Faya, its okay. I kinda like my dog run now and I am safe from danger all day long in there. That sounds exciting about the kong contest...
WooHoo
Deetzy

Lacy a dit…

w00f's Faya, me seed that one amber mae's bloggie too..cant wait...me iz still trying to git picturs fur Lenny's paw-0-limpics..congrats on ur award...

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale a dit…

I think we've got 3 Kongs! We gotta go find them!
Congratulations on your award, Faya!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Faya! I love kongs! They are like mya favorite toy ever! Oh man oh man! I can't wait to hear more about this! I think this means my human needs to go get me every kong ever invented! This will be awesome! If you guys need any help just let me know!

Whhhheeeeee! KONGS!!!!

ahhhhhhhh Faya!!! Woohoo!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Snowball a dit…

I think I have to start trying to learn to love Kong toy in order to take part this this contest. Do you think nasty jie jie will get me a Kond toy? I hope she will.

Luv
Snowball

Kirby a dit…

Woo hoo Faya, way to go on the well deserved award! I absolutely love my Kong, so I can't wait for your contest to begin!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
I need a kong to enter the contest!! I hope my mom can do something about it!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Willow the Black Dale a dit…

Faya,
My mommy is in New Mexico right now. She will be home next month. She is at my grandma playing with a bunch of dales. Once she gets home she will send your treat. She said she will find that liver filler for you so don't you worry ok. Do you another kong for your baby brudder? You can just make him put the peanut butter in his. teehee
Well if there is anything you think your mom wants from New Mexico or Arizona just let me know.
Did you hear? My mom is going to see Mr T-Bone Beasely. That just isn't right. I hope he gives her a great big slurp with a little nip on the way.
hugs to you my friend,
Willow

Anonyme a dit…

Moi pas comprendre, moi pas lire en anglais, juste le nom des ptits chiens,ne seraiscepas, que les 2 qui sont sur la photos vont être élus ?

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Oh.. I hope I can take part in the new game..

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

Am I they only dog in the world that thinks kongs are boring? and is there a prize for that? Congratulations on your award.

Simba x

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Hey Faya, congrats on your award, you really deserve it. Can't wait to find out more about the contest! J x

Winnie Woo a dit…

Hello aire-girl!
I saw this Kong contest at AmberMae's blog and I believe much practice is in order. Congrats on your award. I hear you are a dog to be reckoned with for blog of the month!

the many Bs a dit…

Congrats on your award.

we like that kong contest, cuz now our mom is gonna put good stuff in our kongs. oh boy. thanks!

woofs.

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Hi Faya

Congratulations on your award, very well deserved and we are also extremely pleased to back up Mr T Bones nomination, we are going right on over to vote on DWB.

Molly and Taffy.

PS When are you going to see little "D"?

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Confrats on your award!! We are VERY excited about your Kong Blog!! Love A+A