jeudi 24 juillet 2008

I almost met George ! J'ai presque rencontré George !

This is not fair....c'est trop bête....

My heart is broken....Mon petit coeur est tout cassé.....

14 commentaires:

Gus a dit…

Faya! George is a sweetie, we like reading his blog. Teka thinks the two of you would look cute together, but not swimming.

kisses
gussie

Unknown a dit…

Courage, Faya, the wind may change yet again and the two of you will be united!

Your pal,

Petey

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Maybe on his return trip, Faya! Don't give up hope!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs a dit…

oh darnit, that's too bad. maybe next time he can come to see you when the wind is blowing your way!

woofs.

Asta a dit…

Faya
Please don't have a bwoken heawt...Geowge will twy again I'm suwe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gaia the Airedale a dit…

Awww perhaps next time..the return voyage might bring George your way!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Deetz a dit…

Maybe he can try again tomorrow.
Oh, I shipped off one of the lil piggy's to Toffee and Riley. They should be receiving it really soon.
Thanks again
Deetzy

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
I am sure he will try again soon!
Be prepared!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Aw... I hope the wind changes and bring George back to you again.

~ Girl girl

Boo Casanova a dit…

oops! hahahahaha. maybe george let out a wind that's why it changed direction.

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh, shoot! I know it would have been cool if you got to meet him pawsonally. He's so big & handsome!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry a dit…

I look forward to learning more about the Kong competition!

Bon weekend chère Faya!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

So near and yet so far. Better luck next time.

Simba x

Georgeous a dit…

Ah Faya, I will try to find you! Stop by my bloggy, I have a suprise for you!
Love as always
George x