mercredi 9 juillet 2008

Vive les vacances ! It is holidays !

J'adore quand les humains ont les vacances..... I love when my humans don't work.... they have a lot of time to spend with ME ! Ils ont beaucoup de temps pour moi ! First, a good nap with my Dad...d'abord une bonne sieste avec l'Homme......puis direction le lac pour essayer d'attraper un canard.....after the nap it is time to try to catch a duck....(I said : to try to.....)....ok I am better by catching my kong....j'arrive mieux attraper mon kong.........oups....
.....ouch....
....and, of course, an ice-cream....et bien entendu une bonne glace.....Woooohooooo c'est les vacances !!!!.....it is holidays !!!!!

11 commentaires:

Taky a dit…

Coucou Faya ...

Profites bien de tes humains ... c'est vrai que c'est super cool les vacances ...

Une grosse léchouille

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Holidays sure are fun. I hope you dont get a big ouchie when that kong hit you.

~ Girl girl

BrandytheGreat a dit…

YOu are luckyYYY!

Gus a dit…

woo hoo...do you need an icepack for where that Kong hit you? I hope you do not get a concussion and miss part of the holiday fun. Enjoy your humans...they love you lots


gussie

Amber-Mae a dit…

Your howliday looked like fun! It's always great when our hoomans can spend time with us right?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

Oh my dog you nearly caught the duck!! Maybe next time.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale a dit…

You look so content sleeping with your dad, Faya!
We hope you get LOTS of ice cream while you're on your holiday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

erin a dit…

Faya, I love spending the whole day with my humans too. It looks like you had a nice howliday.
Woof,
Keeley
PS I hope that Kong didn't injure you.

Anonyme a dit…

Heummm !!!!comme elle était bonne la glace à l'Homme, hein Faya.

Willow the Black Dale a dit…

Have I told you lately just how adorable you are Faya???

love,
Willow and her mom

Stanley a dit…

You look so stinkin' happy, Faya! What a vacation! It is obvious that The Man loves you as much as Gooberique (if that is possible). You know, their lives would be so sad without a fun girl like you to hang out with!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley