samedi 5 juillet 2008

Taya & Faky !!!!

Sorry, I mean Taky & Faya !!!! Yes my friends, this is the real Taky....and she is here with me in MY garden....for the week-end !!!!!Oui c'est la vraie Taky !!!! Dans mon jardin !!!

This is so much exciting !! C'est si excitant !!!I will tell you more about my week-end on Monday....Je vous en dirai plus lundi parce que là......now I am too busy...je suis beaucoup trop occupée....Yes....too busy....vraiment trop occupée !

19 commentaires:

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Oh wow Faya! That is fantastic that Taky has come to visit you for the weekend. Look forward to hearing all about her visit.

Woofs to Taky from us and woofs to you.

Molly and Taffy xx

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Oooooo Faya! It's like a mini you! My uncle is one of the Welsh Terrier types! Hehehe!

You look like your are having such a good time! Have fun my beautiful nosed friend!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Have a great time with Taky, Faya! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball a dit…

Keep busy, Faya. It will soon be the boring weekdays again.

For once, I thought Taky is your new siblings. When is your new siblings arriving?

Luv
Snowball

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, you are having so much fun with Taky. those are some pawsome photos! have fun and be sure to tell us all about it!

woofs.

Willow the Black Dale a dit…

Faya...you look like you are having fun with Taya! You two are playing a good game of bite-face!! See you on Monday!!

Nose pokes,
Willow

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
I can see you are busy with Taky!
I hope you two are having a happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Georgeous a dit…

OoOOoh you are a role model - I always knew you were model material.
Love 'n' Kisses
George
xx

Amber-Mae a dit…

Taky looks like a cool friend! hope you two had a busy weekend...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Ah so much fun! PL2 had a welsh terrier before us!!!! Love A+A

erin a dit…

Terrific pictures, Faya! It looks like you're having a really great time!
Woof,
Keeley

Asta a dit…

Faya
You and Taki look so wondewful togethew..I hope you had a faboolous time!!!
I just got home and got a package fwom you!!! I'm so excited, but Mommi said I can't open it until we can wite about it latew this week..fiwst she wants me to tell you about my weekend in the countwy,..I can't wait to open it!!!!
You'we vewy eawly fow my Birfday sweet Faya

I love you
Smoochie bisous!!!
asta

i a dit…

Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your visitor there.

Anonyme a dit…

Comme elle doit te manquer ta petite Taky !!!! Bisous et truftrufs.

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

That's like a mini you Faya. So cute

~ Girl girl

Two Schnauzers from New England a dit…

Hi, Faya -

It looks like you are having a lot of fun - you two could almost be twins.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Anonyme a dit…

qu'est-ce que vous êtes mignonnes les Filles... grosses papouilles...

Stanley a dit…

Looks to me like you and Taky need to live together, or you need your own Taky and she needs her own Faya at home!

Goob love,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Hey Faya, I can't BELIEVE I missed this post! How pawsome to meet Taky! J x