mardi 15 juillet 2008

Gone hunting...partie chasser !

Today I am going in France to find my kong.....aujourd'hui je pars en France à la recherche de mon Kong.....
Wish me good luck...souhaitez-moi bonne chance....

6 commentaires:

Asta a dit…

I wish you the best of ;
luckFaya..maybe you should ask inspectow Butcho , ow detective Joe Stains to help..

I'm so behind in weading bloggies..awe you getting alittle bwuvvew???
smoochie bisous
ASTA

Lacy a dit…

w00f's Faya, mayb sumdog hid ur kong in the garden...

b safe,
~rocky~

i a dit…

Best of luck, Faya! May you find lots of kongs!

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

I hope you find your kong back soon Faya

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Good luck, Faya! Peanut butter tastes wonderful in the kong!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus a dit…

I second the detective idea. They did a great job finding Teka (darn!)

kisses
gussie