mardi 1 juillet 2008

Keeley....look at my paws ! Keeley regarde mes papattes !

Keeley's Mom wonders if his paws are normal .... I think they are normal....look at mine...

La maîtresse de Keeley s'inquiète de ses pattes.....voyez les miennes, les siennes ont l'air normal à mon avis....Véronique dit que mes pattes sont douces comme du papier de verre.....Véronique says my paws are "soft" like sandpaper....

Allez les amis, montrez vos pattes à Keeley....

Now friends, lets show your paws to Keeley's Mom !

Ok this is my nose and this is for Mr. T-Bone Beasley......

22 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Te montrer mes pattes, mais oui Faya je veux bien, mais tu vas partir en courant quand tu verras.j'ai marché toute l'après- midi à pieds nus.Ils sont tellement sales que je traîne du chenit dans mon salon.Bisous et truftrufs.

Juno a dit…

Faya, wow...it's already 32C over there?? Stay cool, ok? We love your new banner! It's suitable for summer!

Your paws photos want us to tickle your paws! kekeke... :D

Momo & Pinot

Agatha and Archie a dit…

We think your feet are adorable..PL2 thinks that dogs feet smell like popcorn..We think she is crazy..Love A+A

Molly the Airedale a dit…

We gotta check out our paws and compare them to your, Faya! Our noses too??!! hehehe
We don't see any mud under your nails like Mitch always has under his!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deetz a dit…

T-Bone is gonna love that nose Faya.....He sent me a fart....But I think Stanley Man got it instead....thats so funny.
Deetz

erin a dit…

You've got cute paws, Faya! Thanks for telling my girl not to worry about my sandpaper paws. She's been putting this horrible goo on them everyday to try to make them soft but it's not working.
Woof,
Keeley

Gus a dit…

Faya: You have lovely feets.

Gussie

Georgeous a dit…

Ah yes, I have heard about popcorn toes too, mine smell of fresh grass right now, Mummy say's dog toes smell the best, I guess that depends where you've been padding. Tootsies and Noona's (Noses) are the best shots. Keepe Kewl Girlfriend.
Love 'n' licks
George x

Gaia the Airedale a dit…

Cute pawsies you got there Faya :)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Kirby a dit…

Faya,

My paws are just like yours and Keeleys! I think it's cuz we run around on our pads. We've got rough 'used' paws, not super soft pampered paws. He he!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
Pretty paws, pretty nose!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

Ah Faya, you have beautiful feminine paws! Mine are a little rougher than that, but I spend a lot of time on streets.

Love your new drinking photo!!!

Love,
Bogart

Ruby Bleu a dit…

You have nice paws...I don't think I have any pictures of my paws...I'll need to get some taken.

Oh and I think Mr. T-Bone Beasley will not your snooter picture!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

FAYA!!! My nose just twitched at the sight of your nose. I would lick it for you all the time so you don't have to! Hehehe!

My paws are soft like sandpaper too!

I can't wait till you and your Veronique get the Peanut butter! I sent a whole Peanut Butter theme box to you! And this time...my human didn't send the box to Britain.

Ahhhhh Faya, you are beautiful...

Slurpity Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

Your paws look just fine to me. I love your cute nose.

Simba x

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Your paw and nose is so cute.. I want to tickle you

~ Girl girl

BrandytheGreat a dit…

Fooh! Close ups!

Amber-Mae a dit…

My paw paws are like yours too! They are sandy & rough like sand paper. Mommy always screams when we accidentally scrape our paws on her face. Oopsy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Princess Patches a dit…

Our paws are just like your, Faya! Actually, our noses are just like yours too! It must be an Airedale thing!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Deetz a dit…

You pee like a boy? You are like the coolest girl doggie ever....I think I am in love....When I am two if you are still single, I would like to marry you....I told Asta I would marry you when I was two.

Maya and Kena a dit…

Hi Faya!!
We like your new banner!!
And those pics of your paws and nose are cute!!
We think they look perfectly normal!

Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Asta a dit…

Faya
Youw paw is spectacoolaw..and so is youw nez
love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA