mardi 8 juillet 2008

Faky & Taya .....again....

Waouw....it was so much fun ! C'était vraiment génial !




HPIM4049
envoyé par Foxfamilly

7 commentaires:

Asta a dit…

Faya
Taki looks like such a gweat playfwiend..those awe all the games that Ilove too...I wish I could be thewe..I love seeing you play!!!
smoochie bisous
ASTA
I loved le petit vache aussi

Anonyme a dit…

Allez Taky, Allez.....Faya c'est ça qu'on appelle se faire battre par un plus petit que soi.Non d'y dzou elle en voulait la ptite Taky, je comprends son coup de pompe de dimanche après-midi. A demain.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Faya!

I wanna be there! I wanna be there! I tried to play with you and Taky through the computer screen! But I don't think you heard me! Maybe you will next time I stop by!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Molly the Airedale a dit…

You and Taky are having just the best ever fun, Faya! I bet you wish it would never end!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
I can see how much fun you and Taky had!
i loved your videos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

erin a dit…

Great videos, Faya! Looks like you're having lots of fun with Taky.
Woof,
Keeley

Stanley a dit…

Faya!!

It looks like Stella grew twice her size and came to wrassle with you! You two are having so much fun! I can now see why Gooberique finally agreed to get you your own wrassling and bitey face partner!

WooHoo!

Goober love,
Stanley