mardi 29 juillet 2008

"How I love my Kong" Contest

It is the great day ! From now you can go and visit the new blog we (Amber-Mae and I) have created for you. It is the Hog Diggity Dog Constests. Everything you have to know about the contest is explained there. It is soooooo exciting !!!!! Are you ready ?

Well, I am ready !

14 commentaires:

Agatha and Archie a dit…

WOOHOO!! We are on our way!!!! Love and kisses A+A

Kirby a dit…

Faya,

This is so exciting, I have to go look at my photos!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
I am sure this is going to be a great contest!
Good luck to all!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

I don't love kongs, do I win a prize for that????

Simba x

Molly the Airedale a dit…

We're going to make sure mom fills ours with lots of good stuff!
This is going to be fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball a dit…

I will vote for Faya! Faya and her Kong are perfect match!!! I think this contest is going to be interesting.

Luv
Snowbal

Georgeous a dit…

I LOVE KONG! I'm gonna snuff over there now.
Love you
George x

Noah the Airedale a dit…

Cool contest. Cant wait to see all the entries.

Noah xx

Maya and Kena a dit…

Hi Faya!
That's a great pic of you and your Kong!
We're sure the contest is gonna be a big hit!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Boo Casanova a dit…

i want to know if i don't have a kong, can i enter using a kong lookalike?

wet wet licks

Boo

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

FAYA!!!

I feel as if I haven't seen you or talked to you in like forever! It was so great...today I totally tore apart a baseball and bit the human really hard on her ankle, but it was an accident... I was running and she stuck out her leg...I mean, if she lost weight maybe I could have avoided her leg!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Unknown a dit…

Hey Faya! How are you? It's too hot here-I need Mom to fill up my pool tomorrow!

Love, Hercules

erin a dit…

Faya, you look gorgeous sitting there with your Kong!
Woof,
Keeley

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh yeah!!!!!! Oh by the way, the word "Hog" was a typo mistake. BOL!!! It means a "wild pig" in English. Hehehe! I've already changed it to Hot Diggity Dog Contests.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer