samedi 19 juillet 2008

I am nominated ! Je suis nominée !

Hello friends ! Mr. T-Bone Beasley nominated my blog for the "Awesome Blog Award"....Waouw...I ask Véronique for some raspberries with Chantilly to celebrate....it was gooooooood !
If you like my blog, please go in the Bone Zone and vote for me.....Thank you my friends and have a nice week-end......

15 commentaires:

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

You've got my vote!!!

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale a dit…

We voted for you Faya.
Bonne chance!!!!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Anonyme a dit…

On dit que la plus belle c'est toi c'est toiiiiiiii, dit à Véronique de te la chanter.Truftrufs et bisous.

Amber-Mae a dit…

Oh, I'm gonna head over to the Bone Zone now & vote!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Oh goody! Time to vote! We're on our way! Good luck, Faya!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jake of Florida a dit…

We loved your extra large kong -- we get kongs with peanut butter for our bedtime snacks every night, but our kongs are much smaller.

Anyway, chere amie, we're off to vote for you tout de suite.

Lots of wirey love and bonne chance.

Jake (aka Jacques) and Just Harry

Gus a dit…

Goin to vote...raspberries are yummy....we gets them with yogurt though. Health food! sheesh


kisses
gussie

Snowball a dit…

I am heading over immediately to vote for you. I hope you win.

Luv
Snowball

Jackson's J1 and J2 a dit…

Ooo, Faya! Congrats on your nomination, you truly deserve it pal! I'm off to vote now! J x

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, we are definitely heading over there right now to cash our vote for you. you have a pawsome blog and you are a pawsome friend too!

you got raspberries? oh - that must have been really good!

woofs.

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
Congratulations on your nomination!
I voted for you yesterday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place a dit…

Faya, Faya...we will surely go and vote for you...we LOVE ur header photo, BTW!!! How were those raspberries??? MIAM is right!!

Hey, what Kong are ya looking for??? We'd be glad to fix you up with some! Let us know...pee mail Mumsie at kreitm@gmail.com and she can do a little Faya shoppin'!!!

Barkin' at ya Sweet Girl!

Lacie

BrandytheGreat a dit…

Nice face-in-the-bowl!

Asta a dit…

Faya
I will wun wight ovew..this is exciting!!! I hope you win!
love and smoochie bisous
ASTA
pee ess...I have my cweme soleil packed don't wowwy

Agatha and Archie a dit…

ON OUR WAY!!!!! Love and kisses A+A