mercredi 2 juillet 2008

I hope I am not contagious ! J'espère ne pas être contagieuse.....

Hiiiiiiii what is this ??C'est quoi ça ??Since that does not prevent me from playing with my wood.....Du moment que ça ne m'empêche pas de jouer avec mon bois....

20 commentaires:

Deetz a dit…

You are funny with green stuff on you....Awe, Faya, you could never hurt me. I have heard and seen Oscar and I totally understand your heart belongs to him. I wish I could have met him. You are a very good girl to keep him in your heart and wait until you see him again. Great big paw hugs and I think you do great understanding all us on DWB....I like it here, its great and great friends. We will be great friends, Faya....
Great big paw hugs to you.
Deetzy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley a dit…

Mmmmmmm Faya...that green stuff looks good all over your fuzz. And that stick looks delicious! It's good fiber!

Go Faya Go! Have the best day ever!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Lacy a dit…

w00f's Faya, iz dat sum grass on u sweet face...me loves dat pictur at the top...

b safe,
~rocky~

Gus a dit…

Faya...do not let your mom see you like that, you will get brushed. It happens to me all the time. Not so much to Teka, cause she doesn't have sticky furs.

gussie

Snowball a dit…

I get stuff stuck to my fur some times too. There was once I came back with black stuff all around my face and jie jie had a freak out. hee... hoomans are silly.


Luv
Snowball

Lorenza a dit…

Hi, Faya!
No, that is not contagious... its funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta a dit…

Faya
It's the cweeping gween mungies..it's not contagious and will go away with a good application of bisous!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I'll miss you

Simba and Jazzi a dit…

I think you may be going mouldy.

Simba x

BrandytheGreat a dit…

Aww, i dont think you are contagious!

Molly the Airedale a dit…

Mom calls those weckies! I get them too if I get too nosey on our walkies!hehehehe
The evil slicker brush always appears to help remove them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster a dit…

Oh.. are you going to get a bath soon Faya?

~ Girl girl

Boo Casanova a dit…

faya, is that a tennis racket you are chewing??? i read the msg on my cbox. i can't believe veronique gets to watch federer practice all the time! blue is not so lucky but mom have seen federer playing sampras in flesh! hehe.

yeah, fed for 6th wimbledon!

wet wet licks

Boo

Agatha and Archie a dit…

Tee hee!! If you are contagious I shudder to think what we may have!! We get stuff stuck EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!(all different colors)Love A+A+

Bogart H. Devil a dit…

I love it!!! It looks like the moss and stuff I have here on my sticks in Portland :)

Love,
Bogart

Anonyme a dit…

Elle a dit oui Tzoukette, tu peux venir dans son château. Truftrufs et bisous.

The Black and Tans. a dit…

Hello Faya

I sometimes get green stuff on me. My hooman spends ages trying to get it off me as I tend to fidget a lot.

Molly (and Taffy..who never gets green stuff on him!!) Hmmmm so not true says Molly xx

Noah the Airedale a dit…

We get those things on us too Faya. D helps us by taking them off though sometimes they're really stuck.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

the many Bs a dit…

hi Faya, do you have green weeds growing out of your hair? that's pretty funny. sometimes those weeds just jump into your hair so they can ride along with you. hee hee

woofs.

Thor and Jack a dit…

Don´t worry, that´s not contagious! Enjoy your sticks!
I hope you have a great weekend!

woofs
Thor

erin a dit…

Oh, Faya, I hate that stuff! Your mom is going to have to pull it off of you. The worst is when I get it stuck between my toes.
Woof,
Keeley